Monday, May 30, 2011

lucky Drew

we went to breakfast and i think drew was very overwhelmed. we think his head starts to sweat when he is nervous or unsure. his head started sweating when we were eating :)
 
he is very content baby. he slept from 8:45 to 5:30 last night!!!!!
 
slowly getting the hang of making his bottles. he likes it very thick.
 
I forgot to meant yesterday that he has 4 teeth (2 on top, 2 on bottom :)
 
Thank you all for your posts on our blog. We do get them via email so KEEP them coming!!! they are a huge encouragement! Miss home and the girls very much but thankful we have this very special time with just Drew!!! I will say I like Nanjing better then Beijing. Still busy city but not as busy and nicer looking.
 
love, mark, suz and Drew!
 

7 comments:

nina said...

Suz,
Our son was 13 months when we got him and he did the sweating too. Also, when he got too stimulated he would kind of shake. We didn't know what to make of it. I think it was just too much to soon. He finally grew out of doing that and now goes 100 mph all the time. We brought the nestle good start formula from home and starting mixing it with the kind they used there. I think it had honey in it. By the time we got home he was used to it and liked it. Even with lots of teeth at 13 months he had not eaten solid foods. He eventually caught up. Love seeing the photos, he is so-oooo cute!
Anita

Charlotte said...

yea for pictures...wishing you safe travels and praying that all goes well with the paperwork later this week.

glcgbass said...

Congrats to you and Mark!!! Drew is adorable. Praying for your safe return!!!
Lori

Robin said...

Hey Suz,
Love the photos!!! He is the cutest lil guy!!! Floating on a cloud back here at home watching your journey!

Wanted to share with you that Hadley's head sweats when she gets upset and starts to cry. I was telling another China mommy about that when we had just gotten home and she told me that is common for Asians. I honestly don't know if thats true or not because I've never looked into it but our sweetie does it too.

Sending you all lots of love and hugs!!!!
XO
Robin

Ryan & Rachel said...

Suzanne,
SO Happy for you guys to finally have your arms around your little boy!! Love the picture of Drew, looks like he is very happy with you! Can't wait to meet him when you come home! I hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly and you have a safe trip home.

Rachel

Joanna said...

Love, Love, Love all of the pictures!! SOOOOO excited for you! How amazing is it all? God is so good. Still lifting you all up to the Lord in prayer!! What a precious, sweet and wonderful little boy!

Anonymous said...

SO HHHAAPPPYYY for you. Photos are wonderful and we hope for the very best for the rest of your trip. Cannot wait to meet him. love to you all Uncle Steve and Aunt Sherry

Time in Beijing, China

Amazima

No Hands But Ours
Picture Joy Christmas
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Counting the Days 'til Our Son Comes Home to His Forever Family

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker