Friday, May 13, 2011

WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we got our TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!

We are hoping to leave May 26th (which just happens to be my birthday...The BEST present anyone could get me is my baby boy!!!)

What a day this has been. Now to conquer the list that I have been staring at for 39 days...I knew I should have worked harder on that list :)

In His Time! Worth it ALL! Love the Hess'

2 comments:

jan said...

yes, indeedy!!!! a glorious day!!! soooo soooo soooo soooo soooo soooo soooo soooo soooo soooo soooo soooo happy :)

Mike and Lydia Smith said...

AMEN, AMEN!!!!!!

Time in Beijing, China

Amazima

No Hands But Ours
Picture Joy Christmas
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Counting the Days 'til Our Son Comes Home to His Forever Family

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker