Monday, April 12, 2010

The Race is On

Tomorrow morning we have our 1st Homestudy.
We have a Doctor's Appointment Scheduled for ALL of us on the same day, that is especially hard when your Doctor is very popular...God provided a day when Mark is off!
Got our New Client Packet...a little overwhelmed with all that there is to do...one would think I would be a pro at this! The first thing on the list is to get our homestudy done ASAP so we can renew our I-600 before July!
Mahala asked today if we are going to China tomorrow to get our brother...I wish it was that quick and easy :)
Pray as I pray about the possiblity of taking Mahala with us next year as we travel to China...Mark has always said no but I'm praying about it. I think it would be an awesome opportunity for her.
Well off to finish cleaning the house for our homestudy...don't want our social worker to think we live like pigs :) How to keep 2 children from making a mess in the next 24 hours...thinking it will not happen!
love to all, suzanne

1 comment:

Robin said...

Moving right along!!! Keep on truckin Suzanne!! :) I'm so excited for you all!

Time in Beijing, China

Amazima

No Hands But Ours
Picture Joy Christmas
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Counting the Days 'til Our Son Comes Home to His Forever Family

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker