Monday, April 12, 2010

Kisses in the Wind

Kisses in the Wind
I hold you in my heart and in my dreams. You are here each day with me, that’s how it seems. I know you wonder where we are. It’s been so long. Just remember child that God will keep you strong.
Now go outside, feel the breeze and let it touch your skin. Soon you’ll have a family, I promise you again. Miles away we wait for you, but it’s coming to an end. But for tonight, just as always, I’ll blow you kisses in the wind.
May God hold you in His hands ‘til we can get to you. I promise you that we will see you soon. May He wrap you in His arms and hold you tight, and let the Angels bring our kisses every night.
Now go outside, feel the breeze and let it touch your skin. Soon you’ll have a family, I promise you again. Miles away we wait for you, but it’s coming to an end. But for tonight, just as always, I’ll blow you kisses in the wind.

No comments:

Time in Beijing, China

Amazima

No Hands But Ours
Picture Joy Christmas
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Counting the Days 'til Our Son Comes Home to His Forever Family

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker