My son (daughter), GIVE me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways...
Be Still and Know that I am God...
For I have learned in WHATEVER situation I AM to be CONTENT... (even through waiting times)
Continue, steadfastly in prayer...
Rejoice ALAWAYS, Pray without ceasing, give thanks in ALL circumstances for this is the will of God...
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever...
I will bless the Lord at ALL times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth...
Cast your burden on the Lord, and He will SUSTAIN you....
Thanks be to God for His inexpressible gifts!
Do NOT be anxious about ANYTHING, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be make known to God....
Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and do NOT lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths.
In His Time! Worth it ALL! Love the Hess'




2 comments:
praying suz.
Oh sweet Suzanne, I have felt those feeling and feel your pain as you wait...So does HE. He has set in motion His perfect and sovereign plan for your precious family and what HE has started He will see through to completion and perfection.
When I struggled at this point during Hadley's adoption, I remember that I prayed for God to fill her up with His love and affection as she waited for us. To this very day, I believe He did exactly that and that is why she adjusted so well after what she endured. She felt HIS presence and His love...
Sending big-big hugs your way!! XOXOXO
Post a Comment