Please listen to the whole song, Surrender by Lincoln Brewster. This song is so great!
I surrender the days of waiting!!!!
I lay at His feet with open hands and surrender...
my life, my plans, my dreams, my calendar, my children here and away, my money, everything that I hold of value or treasure it is YOURS, IT IS YOURS!
Thank you for your prayers this week! The peace I have felt this week has been amazing! I know that it is because of being still, surrendering, and releasing but also family and friends praying!
I lay at His feet with open hands and surrender...
my life, my plans, my dreams, my calendar, my children here and away, my money, everything that I hold of value or treasure it is YOURS, IT IS YOURS!
Thank you for your prayers this week! The peace I have felt this week has been amazing! I know that it is because of being still, surrendering, and releasing but also family and friends praying!
In His Time! Worth it ALL! Love the Hess'




1 comment:
it is going to make getting him even sweeter ... i cannot wait for the day :)
Post a Comment