I called FTIA today to confirm being #2 and she said WE WERE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said that she received 2 infant boys this MORNING and she is verifying their files to make sure all the paperwork is there. She is hoping to CALL us sometime this week with our MATCH!!!! I have cried (HAPPY tears) so much today!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it is HERE.
Now with all that excitement we NEED your great prayers for VIETNAM and SEPTEMBER 1st. FTIA did say that with this match there are ricks involved that we might not get our "official" referral by September 1st. And what they are hearing so far from Vietnam is that you must have an official referral by Sept 1st. IF we get matched this week we are exactly 6 WEEKS from Sept 1st. It takes 6-8 weeks from time of "matched" to "referral". God will work it all out!!! All we can do is PRAY!!!!!!!
Have a great week. I will post our MATCH as soon as the PHONE RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome times!!!!!! Hess'




No comments:
Post a Comment