Thursday, January 8, 2009

TOMORROW IS THE DAY

Tomorrow morning Jan with her son and friend leave for Vietnam to get her precious little Phoebe!!!! I wish I could fit in her suitcase and go with her OR she could pick up our little boy while she is there :) Neither of those options are going to work so I guess I will have to sit in COLD Indiana and PRAY for her and wait for my turn.
Pray with me that Jan and Phoebe will have a bond like no other and that God would work in both their hearts as this will be a huge transition for them. Pray for safety as all 4 of them travel in Vietnam the next 2 weeks. Also pray for NO more delays

Love you Jan!!!!!

No comments:

Time in Beijing, China

Amazima

No Hands But Ours
Picture Joy Christmas
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Counting the Days 'til Our Son Comes Home to His Forever Family

Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker